- Moisturize, Moisturize, MOISTURIZE!
- There is less moisture in the air during the Fall and Winter seasons, so our skin tends to become much drier than normal. To prevent dry patches, flakiness, and itchy skin, be sure to use a nourishing moisturizer, like organic coconut oil, in the colder months. If you’re prone to acne or have very oily skin, try adding a few drops of coconut oil to your normal moisturizer instead to amp up hydration without using too much extra oil. Don’t forget to add some extra moisture to those lips, too!
- Layers on layers on layers…
- Layering allows you to give your everyday outfit a little twist pizzazz, and winter is the perfect time to layer it up. Try pairing your favorite summer dress over a super cute long sleeve shirt for a cute and unexpected twist. Another quick and easy layering tip is to drape your cutest jacket over your shoulders, or tie it around your waist. Try these tips out, take some pics, and let us know what you think!
- Give your immune system a boost…
- No one, I repeat NO ONE wants to be sick during the holiday season, so make sure your immune system can withstand the cold weather months. Drink lots of water
(8-10 Eight-Ounce glasses per day); find a multivitamin that works for you and
incorporate in into your daily routine; and eat as many fruits and vegetables as you can.
Fruits and veggies are high in vitamin C, especially foods like kiwi and bell peppers, and will keep you strong and healthy!
Thanks for reading and remember…Girl Power is World Power